Sunday, May 28, 2017

WeWriWa / Snippet Sunday o5.28.17

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday!

Where we last left off Karlea accepted his invitation to breakfast in bed. Armani promised to be gentle with her, but he was anything but. He was going to feed her his blood, but she didn't want it. Hot little snippet ahead...

 "As you wish, love." He leaned closer to her ear, "I'll still have you screaming."
"Always so sure of yourself." She fired back. 
He watched as her attention was caught by the sight of his wound healing itself. 
He smiled as he pulled her up to his level, so she was sitting up, "You forget I know you...I know your body. I know your blood. I know what drives you wild."
He used his tongue to lick her skin from below her ear to her shoulder, she practically melted against him by that one small gesture, her hand wrapping around him, holding him to her.

Even I'm sitting here in anticipation...oh, these two.

You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

12 comments:

  1. I believe he does know how to make her scream. Wowsa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definitely chemistry between these two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the usual love affair. I want to see how it develops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that bit of rebellion didn't last long.

    (And look who managed to get past the content warning barrier this week!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of strong tenion in this snippet. I gotta say that having a vampire lick you is infinitely preferable to having him bite you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is turning out to be quite the breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent tension! Though any resistance is futile, I like how she does get feisty--even if she melts so easily into him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tease. Them and you. Shame on you for ending there. I know, sentence restrictions. Still...I want to see what they do next.

    I forgot to sign up, but I still posted my snippet. http://dianeburton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, he probably does know what will make her scream. :)

    ReplyDelete