Friday, May 19, 2017

Vampire Friday o5.19.17

Welcome to Vampire Friday!

Where we left off last week, Jake told Karlea that he loved her...

"You love me?" She asked, unbelieving what she just heard.  "Are you sure about that? You just met me...I mean, I'm like nothing. I'm just human. You're like this beautiful creature that can do unimaginable things. I'm a bartender..."
"Hey," Jake said, stopping her. "I've been connected to you since I first saw you. Then I met you and it made that connection stronger. I haven't loved since I was human and that was over six hundred years ago, so as a vampire I'm sure. But I am a vampire. I am not like you, I'm dead inside, just rotting flesh. I drink blood to live. I don't expect you to love me."
"But I do. There's something undeniable between us and its more than lust. I've been yours since you walked up to the bar."
Jake smiled and wrapped his arms around her. 
"Good." He said before kissing her long and deep.
She laughed as his strength made her fall back on the pillow. He kissed her again, elated that she felt the same and didn't go screaming out of his room. 
"I have this need to protect this beautiful body," He said as he planted a kiss on her shoulder, "and the incredible things it can do."
"That's all yours, too." She smiled, "so do what you want."
The teasing tone in her voice arousing him, as if he wasn't aroused already. His hands explored her body, even though he already memorized every curve and every fold of her. His hands cupped her breasts, his fingers rolling her nipples between them. He watched as she moaned, arching her back. He kissed her throat.
"I suppose the right thing to do would be to make love to you, instead of just fucking you. And have you call out my name again."
She smiled, placing her hands on his face, "I'm all yours."
He kissed her sweetly at first and then it turned into a more passionate, heated kiss. Her legs parting more searching for him. As he found her, he entered her slow and steady, as their bodies became one. They both breathed relief, giggling at their reactions. She wrapped her arms tighter round his neck as she kissed his lips. He eased back, slowly surging into her again. He did this a few times, each met with a breathy moan from both of them. He moved slowly in her, letting them savior every sensation, before returning to easing back and surging back into her, only deeper each time. Her legs wrapped around him tight, as if she had no intention of ever letting go. Her hips arched, meeting his hard thrusts that seemed to penetrate her deeper each time, their sounds filling his room. He kissed her hard, to match his thrusts. He buried his lips into her neck, her blood drawing him in. He used his arms to prop himself up and look at her with his red eyes and elongated fangs. 
"Its so tempting to claim you and make you mine forever."
"Then do it. I'm not afraid." She replied, kissing him deep, letting her tongue feel his fangs, which ignited her passion more.
He buried his lips, once more into her neck, letting his tongue caress her before biting down. 
"Yes." She breathed.
Her sweet liquid hitting his throat, causing him to thrust harder. She became quiet, unable to breathe. One final thrust sent them both over the edge as she called out his name. He kept drinking as she tried to catch her breath from the intensity of their joining. He could feel her heart getting weaker. 
"I love you." She whispered, not making any attempt to stop him, instead keeping all of her wrapped around him. "I love how it feels. I love how you feel. I love all of it. I love the power you have over me and how you control it all..." 

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors here:
Linda Hamonou

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

1 comment:

  1. They are so into each other, very passionate and sweet at the same time.

    I'm always wondering how it got from here to what you are posting on Sunday. I guess I have to keep on reading it slowly.

    ReplyDelete