Saturday, May 13, 2017

WeWriWa / Snippet Sunday o5.14.17

Welcome to Weeekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday! And a Happy Mother's Day!

Where we last left off Armani & Karlea, she accepted his invitation to breakfast in bed. First line is Armani's...

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist."
Armani smiled, claiming her lips in a heated kiss. Her tongue exploring his mouth, like it was the first time again. Her tongue felt his fangs extend - she found it so hot that she pressed her body against his. Armani pulled away, tilting her head. 
"I'll try to take as easy as I can with you, since you are still hurting from last night." He said as he traced her jugular with his finger. He slammed his fangs into her throat, making her cry out loudly. The next thing she knew, her head hit the pillow with Armani on top of her still drinking.

I don't think that was called taking it easy :)

Thanks for reading! I'll try to make the rounds as soon as I can. Not only is it Mother's Day and I have the kiddos this weekend, but my youngest is sick with a stomach virus. Yuck :(

You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

17 comments:

  1. No, not taking it easy at all, but she doesn't seem to be able to resist, as he can't resist her. Great snippet! Sorry your child is ill. Hopefully the virus doesn't last long. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! He's still resting, its been going around the school, and he just got over an ear infection. ughh.

      And yes Armani & Karlea are perfect for each other. :) Thanks for reading! Happy Mothers Day to you!

      Delete
  2. I sure hope this is consensual, unlike the night before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She agreed to breakfast in bed, but I think she knew it wouldn't be your typical breakfast in bed ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Take it easy? I think he's forgotten what that word means. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he ever knew in the first place, lol!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. You've captured the vampire's moves very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. Hope he knows what he's doing, ot this is the end for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never fear, Armani always knows exactly what he's doing ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. That doesn't seem like taking it easy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a sexy kiss, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. Not so easy. I hope he makes it up to her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He might...then again its Armani we are talking about here ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  9. Hahaha. That wasn't taking it easy. I'd like to see him doing it hard. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She probably wouldn't live through that :)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete