Saturday, May 6, 2017

#ThursThreads Catch Up

I totally forgot to post these. Although, I have started a compilation of Flash Fiction on Wattpad. I have a feeling a lot of these are going to end up as longer short stories that I will publish in a book.
o4.20.17
Prompt: "She's comin' with me."
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * * * * * * * *
Sabine heard the heavy footsteps of three men walk through the door of the tiny, gritty, Amsterdam bar, its few human patrons had been drunk and passed out for hours. She glared at Jonathan beside her and back at her drink in front of her. She sensed one man directly behind her and the other two flanked him on each side.
Jonathan stood up, facing them. "Can I help you?"
"She's comin' with me." Augustus sternly boomed.
With lightening speed, Sabine busted the wooden napkin holder in front of her into pieces, scooping up the pointed wooden dowels that held the top piece to the base. With such force, she launched one into the heart of the guy on her left, as she spun around and nailed the guy in the heart on her right. Both fell immediately to the floor, their bodies becoming stiff. It left her facing Augustus directly in front of her.
"Draven would like a word." He spoke, smirking.
"You can tell him I'm not interested." Sabine replied.
"You can tell him, yourself."
Sabine growled as plunged another dowel deep into Augustus.
Draven - her maker, lover, and husband - entered and walked towards her with fury, as he stepped over the bodies of his former associates.
"You leave me and this is where I find you...in the company of humans and a newly bitten dog!" He yelled, eyeing Jonathan.
Faster and much stronger than she was, Draven had her on her knees with the last dowel pointed at her heart.
o4.27.17
Prompt: "Aren't you going to ask?"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I watched her walk into her apartment, walking up the stairs to her loft bedroom, as I stood outside at the doorway, tapping my fingers on the outer frame. She began stripping the ripped sheets off her bed.
"Aren't you going to ask?" I said, rolling my eyes.
"Nope." She replied, plainly.
"You can always rescind the invitation." I reminded her.
She dropped the sheets, looking at me with those big doe eyes of hers.
"Well, then...would you like to come in, Damian?" She asked sweetly.
"Yes."
I entered past the threshold, walking at a normal human speed up the stairs, not going after her with my inhuman speed the way I wanted to.
"I rescind the invitation." She smirked. She knew fully well what would happen.
I screamed from the loud ringing in my ears, as the walls seemed to shake uncontrollably. My heart and my head felt like they were going to burst. I fell backwards down the stairs, landing at the bottom. I felt like I was suffocating, even though I didn't need to breathe. I crawled outside. That damn human was going to be the end of me.
"Ask me again." I tempted, standing back at the doorway.
"Come in, Damian." She smiled.
I rushed her, pulling her wrists behind her back and forcing her against the wall before she even knew what happened. I pressed my erection against her and my teeth against her neck."
"Say those words again, if you don't want this."
She stayed silent. I began my slow, sensuous assault.
<3 p="">
Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

No comments:

Post a Comment