Wednesday, May 17, 2017

MidWeek Tease o5.17.17

Welcome to Midweek Tease!! Thanks to Angelica Dawson for hosting this!!

Are you all ready for more of my vampire erotic romance WIP? I am so ready to share more.
It's about a young, wealthy, winery owner and artist, who falls for a woman who works at the art museum. He is immediately drawn to her not only because he thinks she is beautiful, but because she is so bold and sassy. Only his true identity must not ever be known to her. Both struggle to fight their growing attraction to each other, until Anton proposes a strictly physical affair. But how long will it last before they admit to each other that they want something more? And what will happen if she discovers his secret? 

We continue where we left off last week. We are in Anton's POV and Charlotte's last line was that she would take him up on that bubble bath sometime... (hot!)

She looked at me with a I-didn't-say-it face.
We stared at each other, unsure what either one of us should say. Was she just as nervous and anxious as I was, afraid that this night was coming to a close and we would have to be apart for who knows how long? I was tempted to read her thoughts and maybe listen to the beating of her heart, but that was a dangerous thing to do. I put up a mental block always, so I wouldn’t read human’s minds - something I was so gifted with to do. Reading hers would have felt like I was invading her privacy. And listening to her heart would lead to me to reading her blood, which could bring on my bloodlust. I wanted nothing to ruin this night.

“Have a drink with me.” I said, commanding rather than asking.
“Um…” She stammered, “I-I can’t, I’m still on the clock.”
“You’re free to go, Charlotte, we got this.” Dana smiled from behind her. Both of us to lost in each other to notice that Dana was standing right there.
Charlotte turned her head slightly to Dana and thanked her.
“You missed the debut of our new hybrid wine, I had Sarah set some aside for us by the cafe. I promise I won’t keep you too long, I know you’re tired.”
I wouldn’t actually, but I wanted to keep her for an eternity.
“Okay.” She replied. “But first, since I am off the clock.”

I watched as she reached down to her shoes and lifted the straps on both, releasing her feet. She looked so happy to get those shoes off her feet as she stepped out of them and put them behind her desk. Just as I had thought, out of her shoes, I towered a good six inches over her. But I don’t think she cared, she just wanted out of those shoes.

I held out my arm to her as she looked up at me, carefully placing her hand on my arm. I lead her down to the cafe area, and just as I had instructed Sarah to do, there were two glasses of wine already on a table. I held out the chair for her and allowed her sit before sitting across from her.

“I don’t know how much you enjoy wine, but this is a hybrid consisting of Noiret and Cabernet Franc with undertones of cherry and raspberry.” I said, as I swirled the liquid.
“I drink wine, but I know absolutely nothing about it.” She laughed.
“I’ll to have you come down to the winery, I’ll teach you all about wine...if you want to learn. Its an artistic process, finding just the right blends.”
“Maybe.” She said, as she slightly picked up the glass.
“Swirl it first, it helps to bring out the aroma and flavor.” I placed my hand over hers, helping her hold the glass by the stem, as I showed her how to swirl it. Her hand warmer than mine but not by too much. The touch of her soft skin sending sparks through me.
“Now smell the wine.” I said, trying to distract me from the sensation I was feeling as I let go of her hand. We both took in the aroma of the wine. “Now taste it.”

I watched as she brought the glass to her smooth natural pink lips, the red liquid hitting them. I longed for the red liquid to be my blood, an offering of my love to her to make us the closest a human and a vampire could become without her being turned. I lifted my glass, too, and as i drank, fantasized it was her blood, the sweet and delicate taste filling me. The blood dreams were starting.

“This really sweet for a red.” She said.
I nodded in agreement. “Its the cherry and raspberry that gives it the sweet taste and bold dark red color.”
She swirled the glass, watching the color. “I want my hair this shade.”
“That color would look incredibly sexy on you.” I said, not even thinking about what I was saying.
She smiled. “I never knew that tasting wine could be such a... seductive experience.”
I laughed, “Its because its red wine. Although, I guess anything could be turned into a seductive experience if done carefully enough.”
“Its all about who you’re with.” She added, looking at me.
“And its about the teasing the senses, making them wait in anticipation, and then when the right moment comes, flooding them with the height of the experience.” I spoke slowly, trying to turn her on. I could tell she had experience not only in life itself, but in the pleasures of life. She kept my gaze the whole time, not shying away, like someone inexperienced would do, although her lower half shifted in her seat. Perfect.

“Where are you from?” She asked, almost in a trance. “Your voice, I can hear the slightest accent, but I can’t place it.”
“I grew up in Bucharest, Romania, but that was a long time ago. Most don’t ever hear the accent, I lost it being in the States for most of my life.”
I was sad to lose my accent, it had been a years since I had even spoke Romanian. It was like I lost a part of myself, but it was better for blending in.
“Well, don’t lose the rest.” She said, taking another sip of wine.
“I’ll try not to.” I smiled. For her, I would try to get what I had lost of it back.

Ai ochi frumoşi.” Slipped out of my mouth.
She looked at me and smiled, waiting for me to translate.
“You can Google it later.” I winked at her.
“Like I’m going to remember that. Much less how to spell it.”
“Say it few times.” I said it slowly, “Ai. ochi. frumoşi.”
She already had the voice of a siren, but listening to her speak my native language tingled every part of me, my cock stiffened and rubbed hard against the fabric of my pants. Not the reaction I was expecting from listening to her speak such elementary Romanian.
“Good.” I said before taking a sip of wine in hopes of calming down the stiffening in my pants.


She has such an effect on him, although I don't think she knows it quite yet. This could be dangerous ground for a vampire :)

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors below.


Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

8 comments:

  1. Great snippet - and the mention of Bucharest made me smile. I was there a couple of months ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have longed to visit Romania for awhile! That is awesome! Was it beautiful?

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. It's nice that they finally have some time alone to get to know each other, but I worry weather he'll be able to control himself around her. Nice tease! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it might be getting a little rough for him :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. I agree! The effect she has on him is quite startling... but delicious, too :) Call me naughty, but I hope he can't resist her lure... !

    ReplyDelete