Friday, May 5, 2017

#VampireFriday o5.o5.17

Welcome to Vampire Friday! 

We continue on with another hot and steamy excerpt of BloodLust. Where we last left off, Karlea drank Jake's blood during sex. This is the aftermath...


"How are you feeling?" He asked.
"Amazing, like I can do anything."
Jake laughed, "Well, don't do anything too crazy, you're still human, after all."
He lightly kissed the top of her head. She lifted her head up to look at him.
"How does one become like you?"
Jake hesitated, "Pretty much the standard literature way. I would have to drain you, dead, until your heart stops. Then I feed you my blood. You die a second time as your body transitions. When you wake, you're different. Then you have until the next sunrise to feed for the first time."
"And if you don't?"

"You die a very painful death. Most feed right away, even if they would rather die. The hunger is too great. The first feeding is the most brutal. After that, your full transition is completed."
Jake pulled her back into him. 
"I don't want that to be your fate. You don't want to be this. It's not as great as you're feeling right now."
"I know, but isn't it my fate? I mean I have these vampires after me, so its either that or death. If you hadn't of followed me the other night, I might not be alive right now. They would have taken me...I don't know what they would have done."
Karlea gasped, as Jake ran his fingers down her arm, losing her train of thought.
"I'm not saying I'm exactly ready," she continued, "I don't know enough yet. But what if instead of killing me, they turn me? I definitely don't want that."
He ran his fingers down her arm again, making her catch her breath.
"That is so distracting..."
Jake grinned, sitting up, bringing her with him. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, holding her close.
"What does it feel like?" He whispered seductively in her ear, biting at her earlobe and lightly dragging his fingers from her outer thighs up to her the sides of her stomach. 
She breathed heavy, "Like you're touching every inch of my body all at once."
"Do you like it?"
"Yes." She answered, half moaning. 
"Your senses are heightened."
"I keep feeling these waves hit me, too. It feels so good."
Jake kissed her neck. "I think the answer to your question, that you got so distracted from, is simple. I think I just need to chain you to my bed. Problem solved."
"I think I might be okay with that."
Jake moved to the front of her. "Lay back and close your eyes."
She did as she was told. Jake lightly touched her arms again. 
"Where am I touching you?"
Karlea shook her head, smiling, "I don't know. I feel it almost everywhere."
He moved to her sides, lightly brushing his fingertips against her skin, moving downward, listening to her sounds, watching her body squirm beneath his fingers, turning him on.
"How about now?" He breathed. 
"I don't know." She said, barely able to speak. Her body squirmed more. "I want you so bad. All I can think about is how good you feel."
Jake watched as she bit her lower lip, still keeping her eyes closed. Jake leaned over her.
"I think I can help with that." He grinned. "Keep your eyes closed."
He gently kissed her lips.

I think things might heat up again!

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors here:
Linda Hamonou

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

2 comments:

  1. They can't get enough of each other. I like how they are talking about problems in between and it doesn't turn off the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    If they weren't so high on each other, I think the serious stuff would kill the mood.

    ReplyDelete