Sunday, August 5, 2018

WeWriWa o8.o5.18

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday!

Where we last left off, Armani was telling Karlea that he wasn't going to take her back to Manhattan for her clothes, instead he would just buy her new ones...

"I suggest you get some more sleep and get on vampire hours. I'm taking you out for a night on the town, all night." Armani said, putting his feet up on the bed. 
"I'm good." Karlea replied.
Armani rolled his eyes, "Going to fight me on everything, I see."

"Yup. Why not?" Karlea smiled. 
Armani let out a long breath that he didn't need to survive, but with her he did...

Thanks for reading! You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!


Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

10 comments:

  1. LOL I don't think he expected her to be so rebellious when he turned her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect Armani may have miscalculated when it comes to controlling this girl. I just love her attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see that she's giving him back some of the grief he's caused her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the gang. Now the balance reverses. Let's see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Atta girl! And getting used to different hours of sleep is a challenge, so good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last line is very telling. Good snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun back and forth between these two. I admire her spunk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I wonder how long he is going to want her around if she is so belligerent!

    ReplyDelete