Sunday, August 12, 2018

WeWriWa o8.12.18

Welcome to another week of Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday!

Where we last left off, Karlea was driving Armani crazy by being defiant. He recommended she get some more sleep, and she refused...

"You're lucky I'm in a nice mood, so I'm going to let that slide. Tomorrow, however, will be a very different story." Armani said. "Let me just remind you that although you feel great right now, your body is still human. It will collapse from exhaustion, you had quite a night last night."
"Don't remind me." Karlea replied as she stepped towards the bed, starting to climb up on the bunched up comforter.
"What are you doing?"

"Taking a nap." She answered with a 'duh' tone to her voice.

I think she's determined to drive him crazy in every sort of way she can. ;)

Thanks for reading! You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!


Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

15 comments:

  1. She'll definitely prove to be a challenge for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teasing wild things . . . not a good thing if you're not careful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask a stupid question, Armani, get a "Duh" response.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's playing with fire. Serious problems ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I don't think Armani in a "not nice" mood will be nearly as much fun to tease.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give him hell as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL she's really enjoying winding him up, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I love that she's driving him crazy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a handful. I'll be he's up to the challenge, even if she drive him crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! She really knows how to get to him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol I love her personality! Great scene, Siren!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, he sounds mean. I'm not sure. I kind of hope she goes back to the old boyfriend. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know if he's mean or just likes having his own way. Whatever the case, I suspect she's not about to give him an easy ride. No pun intended :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol, this is hilarious. He really doesn't get her at all. I love her attitude!

    ReplyDelete