Sunday, March 5, 2017

WeWriWa / Snippet Sunday o3.o5.17

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday!

I'm going to continue on, right where we left off last week because the fun isn't over for these two. Where we last left off, Karlea had a bit of a dilemma. ;)


She moved her hand up his chest and wrapped it around the back of his neck, almost holding him to her shoulder. He went to enter his fangs into her. 
"I want to stake your heart so fucking bad." She whispered, stopping him. He pulled away from her shoulder to stare her in the eyes.
"Ah, yes, there is that. But you also want to rip this sheet off of me." Armani replied.
"Stop reading my thoughts!" 

Sorry, I have to stop there. Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment below, I always respond and read yours as well, leaving a comment. :) I'll be making the rounds a bit later than usual, either tonight or tomorrow, only because I have a super busy day with the kids. Once all that gets done, then I can read.

You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

16 comments:

  1. Definitely a love/hate relationship. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! She always has to challenge him :)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Definitely mixed thoughts passing through her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I enjoyed her defiant response to seeing his fangs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's so Karlea in this whole story >:D
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. I love the fun tension in this snippet. Great shot of character building, Siren. :-)

    No post for me this week. Just stopping to see what Karlea and Armani are up to.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, that is good to know. Means I am doing something right with this story ;)

      Thanks for stopping by and hopefully next week you will have a post I can read!

      Delete
  5. What a tantalizing conflict! Bet I know who wins this round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tension! This is sure to be an exciting relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their relationship is so fun to write! And it kind of writes itself :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Hum, quite a dilemma. Wanting to kill someone you also want to bed has got to be tough! Nice scene. I wanted it go continue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some seriously conflicting thoughts! I wonder what she'll settle on?

    ReplyDelete