Saturday, March 18, 2017

My Sexy Saturday #181

Welcome to another edition of my Sexy Saturday! The theme for this week is Sexy Saves the Day. 

Two weeks ago, I shared a snippet from my vampire novel, BloodLust: Armani, written in Armani's P.O.V. I believe the scene I shared was right after this one, where Armani & Karlea fight off the frat vampires, together. This scene is what led to that fight...Armani saving the day. Armani is a pretty sexy vamp despite it all...
(Side note: a very minor character named Joe is mentioned, he's just the guy working the door of the club)



I looked up as I overheard the group of frat boys ready to make their move with me there, as they planned to take me out to get to her. There was no doubt I could take them all, my years and bloodline was way stronger than all of them put together. Usually I am more than happy for a fight, however, I was afraid of the scene this would cause, creating a distraction for Karlea to get away or for Joe to possibly protect her.

"It would be best if you left with me right now." I said,  my eyes looking behind her to the frat boys. She caught my drift and slightly looked behind her without them seeing. I could see her thinking as she looked at me - frat boys or me. At least, I was only one and more her type than a bunch of rowdy frat boys.

"Fuck." She cursed.

I held onto her hand as I stood up, pulling her up with me. She pulled her hand away as she stood looking at me.

"We need to make this quick. They are after you." I said as I held out my hand.
She looked back at the frat boys and then at me, still unsure.

"Do something crazy and take a chance." I said.

I leaned in close to her. "You know you want to." I said quietly.

She looked quickly back at the frat boys and then placed her hand in mine. I lifted her up so I could get her outside with my speed. She weighed nothing. I stopped a short distance from the club, it had gotten windy, and I could tell she was cold, shivering in my arms, I intended on giving her my suit jacket. 

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors here!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

4 comments:

  1. Armani is quite a gentleman. :)
    Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had to convince her and he did. Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Armani is good at getting what he wants.

      Delete