Sunday, March 19, 2017

WeWriWa / Snippet Sunday o3.19.17

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday!

Where we last left off, Karlea couldn't remember the night before with Armani. She told Armani that she wanted to remember, so he released her from the mind control that he had placed on her to make her forget...
(creative editing employed to make it fit)


Images of their night together flooded her head; she remembered everything; every moment, every feeling, every touch, every taste, every movement, every bite...and every promise that was made. 
Armani caught her as she lost her balance from it all.
"I guess that was a lot to to take in all at once," Armani remarked, "sorry."

Karlea shook her head, she placed her hand on his upper arm and rested her head on his chest, surprising Armani at how comfortable she was getting on him, her resistance down; he rested his head on top of hers, holding her close. 
"It's okay," She said, quietly, "I wanted to remember."
Armani had to say it, he couldn't hold in, "I'm sorry, but we are hot together."
"Yeah, apparently." She replied even quieter.
She stayed where she was, letting Armani hold her.

"Wait...", she said a few minutes later, pulling away from him, "why did you use mind control to make me forget?"

oops ;)

Thanks for reading! You can read more amazing authors here and here.















Enjoy your Sunday!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

12 comments:

  1. Yes, I want the answer to this question too, since it seems like a night you definitely wouldn't want to forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed...what's he afraid of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keeping my mouth shut this time. Lol. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Her question is an excellent one. If they're so good together, there must be something else he's trying to hide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't give anything away :)
      Thanks for stopping by. Please give Effing a pet for me.

      Delete
  4. Very good question. Good snippet, Sirene. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Normally, I'd give a little hint in my replies, but this time I have to zip it.

      Delete
  5. Love the dialogue and the "twist" ending. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know, too. Why did he want her to forget the night before? What is he hiding?

    ReplyDelete