Sunday, February 22, 2015

WeWriWa o2.22.15


Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday!

We are going to pick up this week's snippet right where we left off last week. I think I promised that this week's would be more fun, so let's get to it. Where we left off Armani asked Karlea if she was okay. (Edited to fit)

"Other than my blood boiling, yes," Karlea replied.
"With our blood bonding, its your natural instinct to protect me," Armani replied, slightly smiling. He sensed how feverish she really was.
"Right." Karlea said, not sure how she felt about that.
"Take off your clothes," he said.
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me," Armani smirked...


Awwww...I have to stop there. So much more to share. What do you think will happen next?

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments, and I always reply back. Thank you, once again, for all the great comments last week. This is my first novel and its still a WIP, so the comments really help and let me know if I'm going in the right direction.


You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

In other news, I paid my membership and key deposit for the artist/hacker space. So I now have an artist studio. Yay! I practically live there already, its awesome. Even the three days I was there, I already feel like I got so much done. Enjoy your week! Its 2015, do something fabulous!

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

9 comments:

  1. Good old Armani, even when he's caring, he's smirking LOL. Another terrific snippet with these two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intense snippet, and congrats on the studio. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      I have been wanting a studio for years and I finally have it! I am way beyond excited!

      Delete
    2. Now I just have to make sure I produce work ;)

      Delete
  3. If I was Karlea, I'd be going "excuse me?" to those words too. Didn't see that coming. Nice snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More to come. I promise Armani will make it exciting. Thanks for reading ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh come one Karlea, we all know that's what you have been waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, she has been waiting for this moment ever since that one daydream.
      Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete