Sunday, March 1, 2015

WeWriWa o3.o1.15


Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday! Happy March!

We are going to pick up right where we left off last week. Edited to fit.
"Clothes off!" Armani demanded.
"Okay, okay," Karlea said, "so demanding."
She pulled off her boots and then her fishnet stockings.
"You know if you want to fuck me, there's a nicer way to go about it," she muttered.
Armani used his vampire speed to appear behind her, he placed his hands on her shoulders making her jump. Using one hand, he un-zipped the back of her dress.
"I haven't even begun to be demanding," he whispered close to her ear as he removed her dress, "that comes a bit later and in a different sort of way, I will have you crawling on your hands and knees, doing whatever I say or else."

Okay that was totally hot. So sorry I have to stop there.

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments!


You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

Enjoy your week! Its 2015, do something fabulous!

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

12 comments:

  1. I don't know -- to me, right now, he's coming across as a controlling asshole. (I think that's one of the best things about this -- I can't tell if I'm supposed to love Armani or hate him.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same feeling here. I like him, than I hate him... As a conclusion today I think that if I had my hands on a piece of wood I'll stop the dilemma.

      Delete
  2. Oh damn! That's it, he stopped being nice again, what a mood shifting jackass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love my readers! You rock! Exactly the emotion I'm going for! I like this idea of sharing a WIP to see what the reactions are! Thank you always :)
    I'm sure Karlea will have some dark moments being bloodbonded to him, but she doesn't know it yet, nor will she be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never know if I love or hate him! But I do keep coming back to read on, so that sure tells us something LOL. Great 8! Shows his mercurial nature...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very demanding! Hopefully she can deal with him. Vampires can be so temperamental... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this may be just a glimpse of how demanding he can be ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. That was hot, and you are a tease. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If your character evokes so many reactions-- all at the same time-- you're definitely doing something right.

    ReplyDelete