Sunday, March 8, 2015

WeWriWa o3.o8.15

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday!

Happy Day Light Savings Time :( I hate changing time. I do not think time is something we, as humans, should be messing with.

We continue where we left off, with Armani giving Karlea a glimpse of how demanding he can be. Edited to fit.

"Does that excite you?" Armani whispered in her ear, lightly running his nails down the side of her almost naked body.
Karlea's breath became heavy as she tried to resist.
"Resisting is pointless." Armani smirked,  "You forget I can sense sexual energy, and yours is off the charts. I know you Karlea, I know the thought of being dominated is exciting to you. I also know that dominating you, being as headstrong an independent as you are, you will resist, bringing about special punishments. You will be a challenge, but one that I welcome; partly why I chose you, why I am attracted to you."


This is so far from over. I think they might set the pages on fire!

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments!


You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

Enjoy your week! Its 2015, do something fabulous!

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

10 comments:

  1. I still really hope she tells him to F off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing, Siren. You're cranking up the heat. I'm not sure about him, and after reading PT's comment, now I really wonder. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two are so made for each other...although I'm with PT, I hope she doesn't just give him what he wants (and expects).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure Karlea will make it a bit hard for him and/or make him wait for it ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. I hope she doesn't give in to him too easily! He seems way to sure of her and himself. Great writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always too sure of himself, lol.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Armani never fails to deliver. Intense little snippet.

    ReplyDelete