Sunday, June 1, 2014

WeWriWa o6.o1.14

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday!

I had to take a few weeks off from this and now this week I am using my iPhone to make this post since I have no internet at the moment. So this post will be short and sweet. 

Where we last left off, Karlea declined Armani's offer of sex, after being high on his blood...

Romance me." KArlea replied, convinced that Armani would not be capable of such a thing.
With vampire speed, Armani disappeared into the other room. Karlea could hear him. She walked to the edge of the room, but she couldn't see him in what seemed to be an even larger living room. She tried to take another step but her body would just not move, so she waited. Music from the 1920's came onto the stereo, echoing through all the rooms.
"Care to dance?" Armani said, suddenly standing in front of her.

Will Armani actually manage to romance her? Does he really have a secret sweet and romantic side? 

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments. 

You can read more great authors at http://www.wewriwa.com and at http://www.facebook.com/SnippetSunday

Have a great week! 

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

6 comments:

  1. Aaaaah, 20's dance music.
    I hope it's this one!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5h0DOE3RYk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love music from the 20's and the 50's. I like going on itunes radio and stream stations that carry it. And also radio plays. itunes has a station that is all radio plays, its really cool.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. He seems to be off to a good start... Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure which I love more -- her challenge or his acceptance of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its hot she put him on the spot and challenged him, but its sexier that he so quickly accepted it. He is from the Renaissance afterall ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete