Sunday, February 24, 2013

WeWriWa o2.24.13

Welcome to another Weekend Writing Warriors!

Yet, another crazy week here, and I'm sure next week will be no different. I spent all day Saturday on a music video set at my school. I am exhausted. I wasn't going to work on this one because there are other shoots I want to work on, but my friend was short a person for props, so I filled in. (Thanks Crystal!) Then after the lunch break, I ended up switching to slate. (Thanks again to Crystal!) 
RED camera!
Quiet on the Set!
Its all in the details!
Photo Credit: Crystal























Onto my 8, from my WIP BloodLust: Armani. Last week, Armani was force feeding Karlea his blood. We left off where Karlea was becoming stronger from it. 


Before she had a chance to struggle out of his grasp and put up a fight, Armani went to sink his fangs into the fleshy area between her neck and shoulder, when he stopped. The thought of a fight with her seemed entertaining. She would be strong, but not enough to take him down, she didn't ingest that much of his blood. It would be interesting to see what she could do.  
He released his arm that he still had across her shoulders. She seemed surprised and confused that he was releasing his hold on her. She pulled away and stood up quickly and with grace, not with unstable legs that had been unconscious in a dungeon for hours. Armani, still kneeling on the ground, watched every little movement she made as she stood, enthralled by her beauty.

He has it so bad for her! Thanks for reading! And yes, I still have to catch up. Working on set yesterday, threw me off, It was supposed to be spent catching up and doing schoolwork. 

Please comment, I love reading your comments and it really does help me improve my writing since this is a WIP and my first novel.


You can always find Karlea & Armani on social media or sign up for the newsletter.




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required
Email Format


You can find more great authors here and here. Have a great week!
Hearts & Stars
~Siren

10 comments:

  1. "watched every little movement she made as she stood, enthralled by her beauty"
    Reminds me of song lyrics.
    "Every little thing she does is magic."

    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Police! I love that song! Thanks for the reference! That is totally how Armani views her. His dead heart might be in love...

      Delete
  2. What a great song that matches his feelings. Awesome Snippet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that the vamp is 'enthralled'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still not liking him, but that's ok, the story definitely works for me and I want to know more! Interesting decision he made today. Terrific snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really enjoying this story and this is a great, descriptive passage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many twists and turns in this story. No wonder I love tuning in! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear he's setting himself up for a fall. Good snippet, Siren. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he might have (not) bitten off more than he can chew... he will no doubt come to regret his decision to play with his food.

    ReplyDelete