Sunday, February 3, 2013

Six Sentences - WeWriWa o2.o3.13 ???

Welcome to... I don't know what I'm doing yet. I signed up for Skye Warren's six. But then I signed up for Weekend Writing Warriors, too. Skye is only hosting six sentences once a month and every third Sunday there will be a writing prompt for a blog post. I want to do this, but I still want to post snippets from my story every week, which is why I'm doing WeWriWa. However, WeWriWa is 8 sentences each week. So, I have to figure out the best way to post once a month so I don't get booted from either one? Maybe make two separate blog posts for each sharing the same snippet? Or maybe each one sharing a different snippet and readers then get a bonus once a month? 

For this week, I'm just going to stick to one blog post that is eight sentences and hopefully I won't get booted from Skye Warren's six.

I'm also doing Karysa Faire's six on Facebook, but I only have to copy/paste six to the discussion and then the link to my blog. It doesn't matter how long the snippet is in the blog.

Oh and go 49ers!!!! This city will be on fire tonight if they win! This city will be on fire if they lose. Either way, its going to be a crazy night in the Bay! 49ers fever has been electric for the past two weeks and I can't believe I live in such an amazing city! Please win this for my dad - love you dad! I started following Joe Montana on Twitter too, just so I can tell my dad what he tweets about the game. I will also be sending Mr. Montana a few tweets as well today.

So, on to Armani and Karlea. I believe he almost killed her last week and then, at the last minute, healed her with his blood to keep her alive and human. What will he do with her now?


Armani grabbed her arms and pulled her into him.
"I had to let you know what it was like." Armani whispered, "Forgive me."
He pulled her up, holding her by the wrists from behind as Karlea screamed and struggled.
"Now no more distractions." 
He said into her ear before kissing her neck, "I want you."
Armani once again pushed her towards the steel door at the end of the corridor, the one he was originally trying to get Karlea to before he was distracted. Karlea struggled, but his grip just became tighter and tighter.

Thanks for reading! And I still have to catch up on everybody's posts for the last two weeks, which I will do at some point! My 5 kids have been keeping me really busy and I've been trying to spend more time with my 2 and 3 year old, instead of being on the computer when they are running around sometimes - my 3 year old daughter is going through a phase where she wants to do everything with me and I LOVE it!!! Not going to pass that up. And classes start tomorrow! I'm freaking out! I've been on a two year break from my MFA program and tomorrow I go back. I'm taking two classes, Cinematography and Entertainment Law & Practices. 

Please comment, I love reading comments!

You can always follow Armani & Karlea's story on social media:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required
Email Format


Have a great week!

20 comments:

  1. Oh no. It doesn't look like he wants to heal her this time. You sure left us wondering her fate. So not nice. lol Great 8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have read my posts up until SSS ended, I really left my readers hanging :)
      Thanks for reading! And I will check yours out soon!

      Delete
  2. What a great hook! Now I'm wondering about what will happen to her next. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may post a catch up post for new readers who didn't read my SSS posts. Karlea's life has always been hanging in the balance since she met Armani :)
      Will read yours soon!

      Delete
  3. You have me on pins and needles here. What's he going to do? I can feel her panic too as she struggles against him. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! You never know what Armani may do next :)
      I will catch up on your posts soon, I am so far behind.

      Delete
  4. Why did he have to show her what he was like if he's only going to finish the job now? Intriguing snippet, Siren. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ??? I don't know ;)Hehe. Thanks for reading! And I will be catching up on your posts! I apologize, I've had a lot going on.

      Delete
  5. Oh no. Why do I get the feeling he isn't playing nice? Terrific excerpt!

    I had the same problem this week. I couldn't decide what to do. I signed up for Skye's, then Weekend Warriors started up and I wanted to sign up for that, too. There's a happy medium somewhere, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Armani play nice? Well, not yet anyway...
      Thanks for reading and I can't wait to read yours!

      Delete
  6. How do you even cope with the crazy business of your life??? It's amazing that you get ANY writing done! My hat's off to you. :-) And oh, yes, fabulous six (or is it 8?). I'm still not liking Armani (probably because he scares the crap outta me) but hopefully his redemption is coming soon?

    And go Niners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I don't write, make films, or do some kind of art, I can't cope with life. I'll go through some serious depression, so I have to find time for it. Usually I don't sleep much. I have been doing weeks of getting up at 5am even on weekends.

      Thanks for reading. That makes me feel so good that Armani scares you!! He is scary right now, but in a hot way :)

      I think I'm pretty caught up on your sixes. If not, I will be soon!

      How crazy is the city going to be if the 49ers win? Worse than the Giants winning? What if they lose?

      Delete
  7. Intriguing excerpt! I went with the Weekend Writing Warriors, didn't see the Facebook till today...I definitely want to keep up with everyone, every week LOL! And I want to read more of this story of yours for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks Veronica, that means so much! I will read yours soon definitely!

      Delete
  8. Interesting push and pull between them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately for Karlea, they have this chemistry together :) Thanks for reading!
      And I will stop by your blog soon, I love reading your work!

      Delete
  9. It doesn't sound like he's being very nice. I'm curious as to what happens to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Armani isn't a very nice guy...I mean vampire :)
      Thanks for stopping by and I will read yours soon!

      Delete
  10. These two have such an engaging dynamic! And I hear you. Coming into this past weekend I still had to catch up on the 20th (and the 27th, lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! Now its going on another week that I have not caught up on. Getting too far behind...

      Delete