Sunday, November 18, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 11.18.12


I always look forward to Sundays and putting my blog post together. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. This will be my first vegan Thanksgiving, while my kids continue to eat turkey, that won't be tempting or anything. We'll see how it goes. I'm attempting to keep it gluten-free, too. I'm also not consuming wine, I drank a lot of it last year for the holidays and used to drink lots of alcohol when I was spending it with relatives. I'm too far away this year to be with them. So, no meat/dairy/eggs/gluten/wine - yeah, I like torturing myself. But then my willpower kicks in and its an awesome feeling.

So, this week's six picks right up again from where we left off last week. Armani was questioning Karlea as to if she had to ever stake her ex vampire lover. When she doesn't answer, Armani gives her the answer, that she never has because she likes the thrill of possibly dying in her lover's arms.

Armani tightened the grip on her throat, making her unable to breathe, causing her to grab onto his wrist to try to loosen his grip as he continued, "I can tell, I can sense it. Well, tonight you really will lose your life."
Karlea stared at him; his face becoming a black spot as he grinned, consciousness slipping away from her.
"Your silence does nothing for you, your blood gives it all away."
Armani let go of her throat, immediately grabbing onto the back of her head and pulling it back to expose her neck. He drove his fangs deep into her throat, a hoarse painful moan escaped her lips. 

Oh, there is so much more I want to share, but I have to stop here. He isn't done with her yet.

Thanks for reading and please comment! 

You can find more great authors here

Have a great week!

Hearts & Stars
~Siren

12 comments:

  1. Yikes, this doesn't look good for Karlea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of it has been looking good for her. By this point she has accepted that she is going to die. But she's hoping Armani makes it quick instead of torturing her first.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Great Six! I always look forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always look forward to yours, too. I wish I had more time so I could read everything you post. I will try.

      Delete
  3. I can't quite decide if he is really evil, or - like a dom - pushing her to her limits for her own good. Makes it even more intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) That's all I am going to say.

      And thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. You sucked me in there, lol. Tense 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee. Tense? Just you wait...
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I do NOT like him. Hope he gets paid for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      He means well, I mean he has this gift that allows him to make anyone feel ultimate pleasure before he kills them. And he just wants to share it :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. Intense! I love a good vampire bite! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty more bites to come!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete