Sunday, November 11, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 11.11.12

Happy Veteran's Day to all! I send my love and respect to all veterans out there and to those currently serving in the military. THANK YOU for your service and risking your life for your country!

I am very proud of my country for re-electing President Obama! Thank you America! I heart you for this decision! Sorry, Mitt, but he really kicked your ass this time, don't quit your day job :)

My heart still goes out to everyone on the East Coast, too. Hit with a hurricane, then with a snowstorm, and still some without power. If interested in donating, this NBC webpage has a list of places and what is needed. There is also this Amazon Wishlist that Assemblyman Matthew Titone has set up for families on Staten Island.

In this week's six, we continue on with my WIP BloodLust, with Karlea and Armani. Karlea has been taken against her will by Armani. Last week, Karlea tried to stake Armani and miserably failed; Amarni toying with her. You can read that entry here. Needless to say, she managed to piss off Armani. Not a good idea to make a vampire angry. This picks up from Armani's last line from last week.

Armani twirled the stake in his hand, as he held Karlea by the throat against the wall, "For the times when things get out of control... in bed." Armani smirked at the thought of her in bed with a vampire, then continued, "have you ever had to stake your boyfriend? My apologies, I mean ex-boyfriend."
Karlea didn't say a word, but she didn't have to.
"Of course you haven't, you like it, all of it. You like the roughness, the hurt, and almost losing your life."

And that's six. It goes so fast. 

What will happen next? Tune in next week to find out.

Thank you for taking the time to read and please comment! I love comments and I always comment back on yours :)

Also if you have the time, please vote for my friend Nick 13 on CMT's Pure 12 Pack. We got him to #1 last week, but then he was #8 this week. I am not big on country music, but his is definitely different with a dark rockabilly edge to it. So, I feel he deserves it. You can watch the video at the link above, too.

Have a great week and I can't wait to share more with you! 

Hearts & Stars
~Siren

10 comments:

  1. Yikes! He's got her number. Can't wait to see what he does with it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She likes it. Interesting and I totally buy. But, what is he going to do next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!
      He has so much more in store for her.He's not done yet :)

      Delete
  3. These two have got SO much at stake (sorry) here. Tension is mounting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :)
      Thanks for reading!
      Armani just loves toying with her.

      Delete
  4. Ex boyfriend? Is he presuming too much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He could be. But before this, Karlea and Jake had a fight and broke up, which is why she went looking for Jake in the vampire club in the first place.
      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. Good tense scene, left me wanting to know what she is thinking & what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's totally freaked out that he knows so much, but it only takes one drop of human blood to know that person. The blood tells too much.

      Delete