Sunday, September 23, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday o9.23.12

Happy Fall! This will be my first Northern California fall, I'm not really sure what to expect. In Atlanta, leaves didn't change and start falling off of trees until November. Will that even happen here? I'm excited for apples, pumpkins, hopefully falling leaves, and all the fun Halloween activities, vegan food and drink. I should probably start looking into Halloween events for the kids and for the hubby and I, I'm sure SF and the East Bay will have some awesome parties and concerts. Book a babysitter now :)

Anyway, onto Six Sentence Sunday! This week picks up right where we left off last week.


Perfect look for Armani :)
Karlea complied, taking Armani's hand as she stood up. Armani wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into him, as if to keep her warm from the cold wind they were about to face. He held her hand with his free hand, keeping her eternally locked to him as they walked out of the club.
The compulsion wore off as soon as she was in the safety of his building. She snapped out of it immediately noticing the foreign surroundings, and feeling her hand in Armani's as he walked behind her down the long corridor.
In a panic, she turned around, crashing into his chest as his grip on her hand became deathly tight.

Oh, shit...its not looking good for her. What do you think will happen next?

Thanks for reading. Please comment, I love to read comments and will comment back on yours. I usually go through the Six Sentence Sunday list , as much as I can, during the week. 

14 comments:

  1. The safety of his building? Safety from interference for him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safety for him, definitely not for her. This could turn fatal ;)
      Thank you for commenting and I look forward to reading your six soon :)

      Delete
  2. Such great emotion in this snippet...I absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) This was an add-in that I wrote at 3am. Originally, it just skipped to inside a room. I can't wait until next sunday, so I can post more!
    Will read your six soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how that change of scene makes reality hit. But looks like he's changed too and not for the better... Great 6. This had real power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm excited to keep working on this. I think this might end up as a novella off of my novel. I think Armani is going to have his own story to tell that does cross over into my novel.

      Delete
  5. I'm wondering where he's taking her. You show her fear well. Nice six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I'm intrigued! Love the visual you gave us of Armani, too! Excellent six! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And thanks for stopping by! See you next sunday, excited to read more of yours.

      Delete
  7. Hmm, interesting - I felt scared right along with her! Well done Six!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Talk about building intensity! This is absolutely intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)Read o9.30.12 from last week if you can.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete