Sunday, September 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday o9.o9.12


Welcome to another Six Sentence Sunday! This week is another snippet from a side story from my WIP novel BloodLust. I may use this side story as a dream within my novel or change my female character and make it a spin off novella or something. 
Where we last left off, Karlea was introduced to Armani and avoiding eye contact, knowing the danger it can impose. 

He took hold of her hand, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb, erasing her club stamp.
“I am Armani.” Armani kissed her hand. “I will make your night.” He grinned, “It will be a real screamfest. I will make you feel the best you have ever felt.”

Can anyone guess whom I am picturing for Armani? Check out the hints from last week.

Thanks for reading and please comment! I love comments and I will comment on yours. Check out more great authors here. Have a great week!

3 comments: