Sunday, September 30, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday o9.30.12

Welcome to another week of six sentences and thanks for stopping by :)

This week's six picks up right where we left off last week - Armani taking Karlea against her will, compelling her to go with with him. When she arrives at his building the compulsion wears off sending her into a panic...(Karlea has the first line after she crashed into him while trying to get away).


"No."
Armani smiled coldly down at her as he wrapped his arm around her; his other hand letting go of hers and clamping the death grip back on her wrist. She began to struggle, but his grip was so strong.
"There's nothing to be afraid of," Armani grinned, "I'm going to make you feel the best you have ever felt before you die. I promise you will give in to me before its over."
He stared down at her as she struggled; she was just so beautiful, and he couldn't wait for her body to be quivering underneath him right before he drank her dry.

Its really not looking good for her or maybe it is. What do you think should happen next? Should someone save her or is she left to try to fend for herself? Let me know.

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love comments! And I will always comment back on yours during the week. Check out more great sixers here.

Hearts & Stars.

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully written six...could see this scene so easily while I was reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Again, I wrote this at like 4am this morning, so I'm glad it worked, instead of a jumbled mess of words that made no sense. I was pretty tired when I wrote it. Thanks for stopping by and I will read yours soon.

      Delete
    2. I added this in after you commented, but what do you think will happen or should happen? Just curious. I already have it written.

      Delete
  2. The struggle is fun to read, well done. Not sure if I want her to save herself or someone to save her. I'd enjoy both I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments :) Its already written so I know what happens, but I wanted to get a feel for what readers wanted.
      Will read yours soon.

      Delete
  3. Okay, Armani is totally turning me on. I'm not gonna lie. :D This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess even "dead" guys believe they will be the best a girl ever had! Hehe. Obviously some things never change. I'm guessing one drop of her virginal(?)/pure/ hot blood and the boot will be on the other foot... Dying to know (but don't tell that to Armani!) Well done, Siren. Great 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, but for a dead guy that might be true, they could go nonstop :) Thanks, Kristal! I'm really excited because I started rewriting the next part for the better. Can't wait to share!

      Delete