Sunday, March 3, 2019

WeWriWa o3.o3.19

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday! I'm kind of back, here and there. I hope everyone is well and I have missed you guys!

I'm sharing something new, something I'm slooowly working on. It's tentatively called Blood Wine. That name will probably change. Anyway, this story is about Anton Pierce, a young, handsome, wealthy winery owner and artist – who also happens to be a vampire- who falls for a woman named, Charlotte, at the art museum. He is immediately drawn to her not just for her beauty but because she is so bold and sassy. His true identity must not ever be revealed to her. Together they start a fiery romance laced with dom/sub dynamic. The story alternates between each of their points of view.

This is at the beginning of the story where Charlotte sees Anton for the first time. Charlotte is the Admissions Desk Representative and the art museum is holding an artist reception for Anton. She is at her desk with Dana, a co-worker...


She asked to borrow a pen to write something down, as she wrote, I happened to look up and a see a man walk through the front entrance. He was tall, nicely built, with dark hair that was styled longish past his ear on one side and short on the other; he had wide steel plug earrings in both ears. He was dressed all in black; black suit styled pants, black shirt, and a black suit jacket, all with a gothic flare. The kind of clothing I was usually into...damn.

“That’s Anton Pierce?” I asked.
Dana looked up. “Yup.” She said nonchalantly and went back to writing, not impressed by him. He looked in my direction and slightly smiled before Jonathan ran up to him to give him details about the night.

Thanks for reading! Some of you might have read some of this before as I was sharing snippets on the MidWeek Tease blog hop. And since I have my kiddos today, I will read & comment on Wednesday or Thursday.

You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

5 comments:

  1. Great atmosphere. Wonderful description. I really like that one word tucked in there: "...damn." Perfect!

    It's good to see you again! Enjoy your kiddos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great imagery. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she soon gets a chance to spend more time with this intriguing guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Siren! We missed you.

    Although you described him and not your heroine, you managed to tell us quite a bit about her almost without saying a word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, lovely lady! Also, how is Dana not impressed?? I certainly am! You know what they say about a sharp dressed man... ;)

    ReplyDelete