Sunday, March 24, 2019

WeWriWa o3.24.19

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday! 

I'm sharing something new, something I'm slooowly working on. It's tentatively called Blood Wine. That name will probably change. Anyway, this story is about Anton Pierce, a young, handsome, wealthy winery owner and artist – who also happens to be a vampire- who falls for a woman named, Charlotte, at the art museum. He is immediately drawn to her not just for her beauty but because she is so bold and sassy. His true identity must not ever be revealed to her. Together they start a fiery romance laced with dom/sub dynamic. The story alternates between each of their points of view.

Here is another snippet continued on from last week after Anton's response to Charlotte...
(Creative punctuation definitely used)


“Perfect,” I smiled, “now enough of my unprofessionalism...I’m so sorry.”
“Don’t be, I deal with boring by the book professionals every single day, its nice to meet someone with sense of humor and attitude.”
Jonathan once again, called Mr. Pierce’s name. He acknowledged Jonathan and turned back to me.
“If you would excuse me, Miss Charlotte.” He reached for my hand, “It was a pleasure to meet you.”
He gently kissed the back of my hand.
“Likewise, Mr. Pierce.” I smiled.

“Anton.” He said, staring at me before walking off.

Thanks for reading! You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

5 comments:

  1. Obviously not the last time they'll meet. They are definitely taken with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the context of a vampire story, his old-fashioned Southern manners are chilling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like how he treats her. Yet, there's a hint of danger in how he speaks to her. I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First name basis! This is moving fast. :-) Good snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are taken with each other but it almost seems a bit dangerous.

    ReplyDelete