Sunday, March 18, 2018

WeWriWa o3.18.18

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday!

We continue on where we last left off a few weeks ago...Karlea is feeling the after effects of her blood high. I think where we last left off, she was asking to see Jake.

Armani scooped her off the floor and set her on her feet. He looked at her and shook his head.
"Stay here." He commanded, and then vanished. 

Karlea looked around and quickly ran for the hallway as best as she could.  She felt Armani's grip on her arm as he dragged her back into the bedroom. 
"You're not going anywhere. I told you to stay here, I would prefer not to have to use mind control on you, but I will if I have to next time."
"Here." He said, as Karlea watched him drop a cell phone on the bed.


Thanks for reading! I'll do what I can this week. Still fighting sickness and on round three of antibiotics. I am really not enjoying this winter. 

You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

4 comments:

  1. I hope she sneaks away from him for a little bit at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dude has serious "I AM GOD!" issues. I hope she manages to put him in his place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I like this whole scenario. Feels like it's leading to a rape scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum, who does he want her to call? Is that another game with phone call torture this time?

    ReplyDelete