Sunday, February 25, 2018

WeWriWa o2.25.18

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday!

We continue on from last week. Karlea is a bit of a bind... she is the first to speak.
"Why would you do this to me? I don't want this with you."
"That's not what you've said every time we've been in bed together. Besides, Love, it never happens the way we want it too. I didn't ask to be turned, I just was. Its just how it works. I wanted you, you weren't bound to any vampire. Now you are mine, now you are bound and owned."
Karlea crawled toward the heap of her of dress on the floor, her muscles felt like they had a death grip on her body. 
Her head was such a mess to reality, she felt pain but nothing felt real anymore. 

Thanks for reading! You can read more amazing authors here and here.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

7 comments:

  1. He seems pretty sure he’s got her, but I wonder if she has any resistance left in her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not gonna lie––I'm kinda hoping she can either escape him or turn the tables and put him in his place. It'll be interesting to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great explanation of how it works. He's a cocky one, huh? lol

    Good snippet, Siren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like "bound and owned" goes rather deeper than legal niceties here and will take rather more than a discussion of rights to escape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find myself hoping that this vampire gets what he deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "owned" what the hell. I'm glad she is trying to walk away even if it's painful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure the owned is a good or bad thing. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete