Sunday, October 4, 2015

WeWriWa o4.1o.15

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors / Snippet Sunday! Happy Oktober!!! (I'm learning German, so I'm starting to unconsciously spell things in German.) Its Fall, I love this time of the year right through the new year. So festive. And glΓΌckliches Oktoberfest! Its Samstag as I type this and I am planning a big celebration for the last day of Oktoberfest :)

We continue on right where we left off last week where Armani was going to punish Karlea for all the smart ass things she has said...

“Either bonded to me or as my progeny, I will punish you.” Armani said seriously.
He sensed she was about to climax, so he stopped thrusting, completely destroying the rhythm and taking Karlea by surprise. She arched her body looking for it.
“No.” She cried, her body ached for him,and it hurt bad. 

"Punishment." Armani smirked.
Karlea reached her hand down, intending on using her fingers to help her, but before she could even touch herself, Armani grabbed her wrists and pinned her down with a laugh, making it impossible for her to even move against him to get herself off. Armani shook his head and laughed again.

Mean. Oh Armani, what are we going to do with you?
Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors at WeWriWa and Snippet Sunday

Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

4 comments:

  1. Interesting form of punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that's not nice. I wonder what else he has in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's coming across as being mean. It makes me wonder if he enjoys it--if that is his real nature. :-)

    ReplyDelete