Sunday, October 11, 2015

WeWriWa 11.1o.15

Welcome to Snippet Sunday! I missed the cut off for Weekend Writing Warriors, its been a crazy week, so I am not ahead of the game.

This week continues right where we left off last week, with Armani asserting himself as the dominant...

"Beg me." Armani said.
"What?" Karlea questioned, frustrated and still out of breath.
"You heard me." Armani said sternly and slowly, "Beg me."
It took Karlea a few seconds to stare at him and defiantly say, "No."

"Beg me." He said again, pulling himself out of her as she gasped. The sensation pushing her to the very edge again, but still not enough to get her off. 
"I guess I don't need it that bad." She answered with a smirk, challenging him and the authority he was trying to assert.

Oh, Armani is going to have his work cut out for him. Doesn't look like Karlea will give in so easily, even when he plays with orgasm denial. 

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors at WeWriWa and Snippet Sunday

Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

1 comment:

  1. Wonder if she's ever going to give in to him. I love the way she fights his control.

    ReplyDelete