Sunday, July 12, 2015

WeWriWa o7.12.15

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday!

Continuing on with this hot little scene with Armani...


He waited until he thought her anticipation of being bitten was gone and until she was most sensitive, then he bit down again. She yelled out in pleasure even louder than the last time. Armani loved this; he loved how pain from a vampire bite was pleasure for her. In his experience, most humans he had willing sexual relations with, didn't really look forward to being bitten often because it hurt like fuck.
He quickly moved down lower; kissing the inside of her thigh. As her blood filled his mouth, he sensed how much more she was turned on by this, it wasn't going to be long before she completely melted for him. He moved over to the other thigh and tickled her with his tongue causing her to giggle uncontrollably....and then biting down. She yelled out and Armani sensed she was almost at the height of pleasure; he quickly reached for her most intimate area...


Ugh...I have to stop there. 8 sentence restrictions :p

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments!


You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:
Sometimes my characters have fun conversations through Twitter ;)



Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

Enjoy your week! Its 2015, do something fabulous!

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren X

8 comments:

  1. Hey Siren, Great snippet. I always love how much sensory detail you manage to work into your writing. I do have to step into moderator mode and kindly request you include a backlink to the WeWriWa list. I was unable to find it when I read your post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! Thank you so much :)
      I did link back to WeWriWa in the line that reads:
      You can find more great authors here and here.

      I have used the same template for my WeWRiWa posts for a long time, so next week I will switch the wording from here to actual WeWriWa to use from now on, to make it more clear :)

      Delete
  2. It's a beautiful thing when common interests converge... though, I have to be honest, I would be on the avoiding pain side myself.

    And... yeah, you're sorry about that 8-sentemce limit.... tease. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am so not! Guilty of doing that on purpose!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Don't pretend you're sorry stopping just when things get even more exited, I know you did it on purpose. lol.

    Karlea is so special, no wonder she has all those vampires fighting over her.

    ReplyDelete