Saturday, June 20, 2015

WeWriWa o6.21.15

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday! I am once again in Los Angeles using this weekend to be as creative as I can be. Its been a very productive writing week for me and I would love to keep that going!

Of course this continues on from last week:

As she put her hand on the back of his head, wanting him to keep going, Armani knew he had to stop before he took too much. He sucked a little bit more but then it was like a blockade stopped him. He pulled away easier than he ever had. With her hand on the back of his head still, she gently kissed his lips and then rested her head against his. Armani reached over and shut the water off. He shifted Karlea lifting her up a bit and then put his hands back on her ass, digging his nails in again. He grinned at her and she laughed as Armani carried her out of the shower and into his loft bedroom, water dripping off both of their bodies and onto the floor. Armani lifted her off of him and threw her onto his bed.

I think things are about to get out of control with these two. 

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading comments, it helps so much with my story!

You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:
Sometimes my characters have fun conversations through Twitter ;)



Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

Enjoy your week! Its 2015, do something fabulous!

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren X

6 comments:

  1. It's interesting how easy it was for him to stop. Something just... feels ready to go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol of course its Armani we are talking about here. ;)
      Armani would be like, "awww shit, I killed her." Lol
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I get the feeling there's a curveball coming soon... A very, very bad curveball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, seeing that I read the part with Jake a bit earlier, I'm getting mixed feelings about all this.
    It's still sweet though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please share your feelings on this ;) I would love to know!
      I really shouldn't be writing both at the same time. lol.

      Delete