Saturday, April 11, 2015

WeWriWa o4.12.15

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday!
As I write this post, I am on a bus traveling to Los Angeles. And unfortunately the Wi-Fi on the bus isn't working, so I'm posting from my phone. I have a phablet (phone that functions as a tablet. What a stupid name!) for a reason. So I'm using it. Formatting will suck until I can fix it up later.
We are continuing right where left off last week, where Karlea stripped naked for Armani.
Armani motioned with his hand for her to step into the shower as he diverted his eyes away from her; Karlea slowly walked by him.
"What?" Karlea teased, "Being naked never hurt anyone."
Armani scrunched up his face in a desperate attempt to keep himself under control, "However in your case, it might just get you killed quicker."
"Oops," she said sarcastically as he looked back at her.
"But there's no true death for you, only human. You won't really die, you will be among the undead, and give me a vampire consort sooner than expected. As I said before, I am not unsure; I am going to kill you and I am going to turn you into a vampire. I prefer to wait but if it happens sooner, then it happens sooner."

Thanks for reading!

Check out other great writers here and here.

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren X

12 comments:

  1. Exciting snippet. Looking forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I think I would want it to be later! Strong snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the struggles with technology, I have to do things like that too sometimes. (Dons Mod hat) Don't forget to add the link back to the list when you tidy up your post, and vist some of them to comment. I know commenting from a phone is a challenge in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so casual, if it happens sooner, it happens. Very Armani! Another great excerpt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking the interaction between these two... and can feel the tension rising. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two always have tension. They need to let it out on each other :) Hehe
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. She likes baiting him! Can't wait to see what happens when she pushes him too far... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will see, she will definitely push him too far!
      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete