Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thursday Tasters

Welcome to Thursday Tasters! This is my first posting for this particular blog hop. 

I am going to share with you the beginning of a story I wrote quite a bit ago.  I didn't forget about it, its always been in the back of my mind, but I've been busy working on my first novel. Then today, I was searching google Drive for a document, and I came across this and smiled. Perfect for the sharing...

Her scream echoed against the cold, plastic covered concrete... And then it ceased to exist. Her body, a bloody mess laying helpless. Soon it would be stiff and cold as rigor mortis sets in. They always seem heavier that way; so much harder to move. I’ve become used to it by now, I’m able to move them easier into their bleach bath and into their final resting place.

Still on my knees with her between them, I removed the few blood soaked strands of hair away from her face. She was pretty, especially now. She put up a good fight, but she was no match. I like it when they fight, it makes it more fun than when they just cower and scream. I try to guess which ones will be fighters, complemented by a bit of screaming. I missed her already; my only comfort is that the next one would be better still. I like that challenge, finding a girl better than the next, it drives me.
I got up and found my camera sitting on the shelf, she was too pretty to not take pictures of. I wanted to remember this one. I had taken some video of her when she was still alive. I had to be extremely careful doing this; any evidence left is never a good thing. But I couldn't help it, it was a bad obsession caught inside another bad obsession.
And I will stop there.... Thanks for reading. I will do my best to read the others, trying to work out a new schedule with all this new blog hopping and commenting. And by the way, this story has no title as of yet.

Please check out the other great authors here.

Its 2015, do something fabulous!
Hearts & Stars, ~Siren

       

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god! This guy sounds like a total psycho, especially because he is so calm and even rational about it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More to be revealed I guess. I know so much about him. I did this character interview with him where the answers were like a free write. A lot came out that day.
      I was going to post a pic but figured his face is better saved for later.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mind of a serial killer. Wow, impressive. I like the way you painted the story in a cold, chilling way. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its kinda scary how I became in this mindset as I wrote this. Hoping I can do it again so I can finish the story. Thanks for reading!

      Delete