Sunday, December 28, 2014

WeWriWa 12.28.14

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday! I hope everyone had a great and fun holiday! Mine totally rocked, and I am excited for 2015! I'm all ready to make goals and resolutions for the new year!

I will be making a holiday post for my readers, sometime in the next day or two. It will start the story from the point where she meets Armani, up until this point, and a little bit more :D
We continue where we left off last week, I know everyone wants to know what Armani is going to do to her ;) 
It totally sent her over the edge as she felt Armani fall off the edge too, their fingers locking tighter as animalistic sounds escaped them.
Karlea felt the waves, hitting the peak and then going over to hit another peak, only this time she didn’t go over, she stayed at the peak feeling incredible. Karlea opened her eyes to find herself bathed in bright white light, her body glistening naked. She turned to her side to find Armani on his side, his head propped up on his hand, watching her as he smiled .
Karlea tried to speak, “I feel so amazing,” she whispered.
Armani put his arm around her, “I know, I’m glad I’m able to get you here. I’ve never been able to come here, but you do something to me I don’t understand.”
"What is this place?" I hope everyone enjoyed that. I know, I left you with more questions. Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments!

You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

Enjoy your week! And 2014 is almost over, do something fabulous!


Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

10 comments:

  1. Hm, yes. What is that place? I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing eight! Great feeling here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is my first novel and still a WIP.
      :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I want to go there too!! :-) Great 8 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I want to know what this place is. Great 8!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see them have a nice, non violent time for a change. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, more violent times to come ;)
      Happy New Year! And thank you for always reading!

      Delete