Sunday, August 24, 2014

WeWriWa o8.24.14

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday! Well, Snippet Sunday anyways this week.
Apparently, I slept through a 6.o earthquake last night, probably the biggest one we've had since I moved here. How did I miss that? I'm a total vampire lately and was so out dead last night.

Anyways, we continue BloodLust: Armani, where we left off last; Armani leaving Karlea with the image of him changing his clothes...


She was completely lost in a dream of Armani shirtless in his bedroom, when Armani appeared before her.
"Karlea..."
Karlea jumped. She stared at him, he was wearing the same pants and a black t-shirt, she had never seen him in a black t-shirt before, only his gothic suit and tie. He looked like a hot rock star ready for a photo shoot, tattoos covering his arms.
"Hey." She said, trying not to smile.
"Hey," He said, "come with me out on the patio." AS much as she hates him, I think she is so having issues controlling herself!
Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments!
You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

Enjoy your week!


Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

6 comments:

  1. This is so funny. I really like seeing her falling for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how distracted she is with her fascination for him. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why, but his tattoos caught my attention. For some reason I never think of vampires as having tattoos. (Laughing at myself, and loving the tats that shake my expectations of what a vampire is.)

    ReplyDelete