Sunday, August 10, 2014

WeWriWa o8.1o.14

Welcome to another Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday! Its always exciting for me to write this post because I get to choose what snippet to share and how to edit it.

Where we last left off, Karlea was high on Armani's blood and she kissed him!
As she pulled away from the kiss, she jumped out of her daydream fueled by his blood.
Armani smirked, "Are you okay?"
Karlea shook her head yes.
"Dreaming about me?" Armani said, her hand still on his, "My blood is good for that, they will get stronger each time."
Karlea pulled her hand away from his, this wasn't good, she wasn't ready to deal with the dreams.
Armani got up, "I will be right back, I'm going to change my clothes."
Armani disappeared, leaving Karlea to her dreams of Armani undressing; she hated him, she knew he did that on purpose.
Ah...so it was all a daydream. But trust me the daydreams will get stronger ;) Thanks for reading! And please comment, I love reading your comments!

You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

Enjoy your week!


Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol, they will get better. Well, better for us, worse for Karlea ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. "All I have to do is dream, dream, dream, dream...." Yeah, I can hear Roy Orbison.
    Nice 8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm proud to say I grew up listening to Roy Orbison :)

      Delete
  3. He's got her to wrapped around his finger. Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes he does...for now...I have a feeling eventually it will be the other way around :)
      Sweet dreams and thanks for always reading!

      Delete
  4. she hated him, she knew he did that on purpose

    Gotta love Armani's style...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the dream aspect. Interesting snippet.
    Juneta at Writer's Gambit

    ReplyDelete