Sunday, November 3, 2013

WeWriWa 11.o2.13

Happy November! I hope you all celebrated a lovely Halloween! I wanted to celebrate Samhain with a fire in the fire pit and a nice little celtic pagan ritual, but I was so tired from the week that I just didn't have it in me. I'll make up for it soon. I did, however, dress up as Katy Perry!
So, now its November and I am beginning to feel the holiday spirit :) I love this time of the year!


Okay, last week, we left off with Armani telling Karlea that either way she was going to consume more of his blood...
"You are tired, dehydrated, and hungry, even if all those needs were met, you would still feel like crap - all of my blood that you drank last night is already taking its hold on you. You will be dependent on my blood for the rest of your human life. I'm really surprised Jake didn't blood bond you already, maybe he's a good one or maybe he was just unsure."
With that comment, Karlea tried to pull away, but Armani tightened his grip on her, only allowing her to look him in the eye.
"I am not unsure. So, let's get this over with..."
Armani's eyes changed to red, his fangs showing, Karlea closed her eyes as he bit his free wrist. Karlea opened them in time to watched him rip the wound open, his own blood dripping down his mouth and down his arm.

This isn't looking good for her ;)
Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments!

I apologize for the squished formatting with my snippets lately. I switched my book over to a google doc and every time I copy/paste an excerpt, the text is all squished. I would think with google owning Blogger too, that it would copy over with no formatting problems :(

Want more Armani and Karlea?




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required
Email Format


The AFI show in Santa Cruz was epic! I purposely ended up in the pit and pushed my way to the front by the time AFI took the stage. DxH was stunning! And beautiful! And inspiring! I waited outside, in the rain, for nearly 2 hours to meet them afterward. I'm still trying to process it all. Hearts, hearts, hearts! (Blogger won't let me type out a heart)

You can check out more great authors here and here.

Have a great week!

Hearts & Stars, ~Siren




4 comments:

  1. " Armani tightened his grip on her..."
    Great line and no doubt has a double meaning.
    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the rest of her human life... it would be fun to keep her that way -- she would hate it. I don't think he's quite that sadistic, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be fun, she would hate it, it would be torture for her! But yeah, with her he just may not be that sadistic. However, Karlea may hear of a story from him about when he was that sadistic, hopefully he won't be that mean to her :)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete