Sunday, March 24, 2013

WeWriWa o3.24.13


Happy Sunday! This week's eight from my WIP titled BloodLust: Armani, picks up right where we left off last week, with Armani always wanting to know more about her...


"I'd really like to know what you did so wrong, that Jake doesn't ever want you back?" Armani dug his perfectly manicured long, sharp nails into her wrist. Karlea gasped as blood began to drip down.
Knowing the idea was planted in her mind, Armani licked the blood and drank from her wrist.
Armani pulled away. "You slept with his maker." He smiled. "You wanted them both at the same time."

Oops...I don't think she wanted him to know that :)

I have to thank everyone who commented last week, I didn't get a chance to comment back, I have been so swamped with classwork, so, thank you! I think I'm going to be swamped until the end of the semester. :(

Thanks for stopping by and reading! Have a great week!

Hearts & Stars
~Siren


8 comments:

  1. OK, still not sure I like Armani but still reading so that tells me something LOL. Intriguing story, terrific snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I like him either but I do want to know more. Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued. Keep coming back for more. lol Not sure what I think about Armani yet either. I'm glad I'm not alone. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You wanted them both at the same time."

    So, is Armani jealous -- or does he just want in on the action, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always this story is intriguing and Armani is next to impossible to figure out! Terrific snippet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat's out of the bag! Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide what to think about Armani. Nice 8.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great peek. I'll need to backtrack a bit. I'm very interested.

    ReplyDelete