Sunday, March 10, 2013

WeWriWa o3.10.13


Welcome to another edition of WeWriWa! I hope everyone is doing well and adjusting to the end of Daylight Savings, if you are in a region that participates. I understand the reasoning behind it, but I really hate it. It totally messes with your body clock. And mine is still trying to get used to the PST time change. 

So, I have a huge favor to ask all my readers. My pitch for BloodLust: Armani was one of 25 chosen to participate in Pitchapalooza hosted by The Book Doctors. Could you please take a minute to visit thebookdoctors.com/blog and vote for me? Voting ends Friday. The fan favorite wins a 1 hour consult with The Book Doctors, Arielle & David, (@TheBookDoctors). They will also pick a grand prize winner (which I believe results of the voting help influence) who will receive a meeting with an appropriate publisher or agent. THANK YOU so much, I am so excited to have my pitch up there!!!!

Last week, Armani did what he does best - tease.

Karlea watched as Armani turned around and walked a few feet over to the opposite wall. He turned around and faced her, leaning against the wall, waiting. Karlea hestitated, she had fought vampires before high on vampire blood, but they attacked her first, she wasn't the one initiating the attacking. 
Armani stepped back over to her. "Feel my blood in you." He said as his fingers gently touched the flesh at her neck.
"Feel its strength, coarsing through you." He continued, gently dragging his fingers down her soft, warm skin to her heart.

And cut :( That's a wrap for today. Thanks for reading and please vote for me!

Have a great week!
Hearts & Stars
~Siren

6 comments:

  1. You're quite the tease. lol I stopped by and voted for you, too. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy and great scene. I hope I get to see what happens next. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting she's fought vampires before. Can't wait to see what happens when these two go at it, I hope she surprises him. Terrific snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And cut" :-)
    Fingers crossed for ya on the Pitchapalooza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for the great comments! I ended up coming in 4th for Pitchapalooza and I didn't win the grand prize, but it was a honor to be on the list and have my pitch critiqued!

    ReplyDelete