Sunday, October 21, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 1o.21.12


Welcome to another Armani-filled Sunday! 
I feel like crap, its been a very exhausting week, that concluded with seeing Tiger Army in San Francisco! 

They are originally from Berkeley, so this was their hometown show and the first of their tour. Adam Carson from AFI guest appeared on drums for two songs! I was hoping for some Davey Havok, but Adam Carson did not disappoint! The pit was crazy and although I did not go in it, I feel like I did. I'm actually lucky the pit didn't envelope me, there were a few times I thought for sure it was going to. I've fallen down in enough pits to know that I didn't want to fall in that one.

On to more hotness, whose name is Armani. This continues right where we left off last week. Armani has the first line, explaining just what a sexual vampire is:
"I not only feed off blood, but sexual energy. You have the best of both worlds, I never thought I would find it."
"What are you going to do to me before you kill me?" Karlea asked, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I told you, I'm going to make you feel the best you have ever felt. I have the power to make you leave this plane of existence and enter into a new euphoric one, a plane you never knew existed."


I think if that was me, I would give in to Armani right there. Something tells me that he wouldn't disappoint.

Thanks for reading! Please comment! I love comments and I always comment back and comment on your six as well. Have a great pre-Halloween, autumn week! 
Hearts & Stars (Blogger won't let me do a heart symbol anymore, it messes up my post, so now i have to type out heart = lame).
~Siren


18 comments:

  1. Oh my such incredible sexual tension. Yummmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for reading. Its about to get hot and heavy, if he can get her into that room :)

      Delete
  2. He's so arrogant, does he not realize she's scared? Intriguing. The emotion rolling around just on the surface here is pretty powerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but he loves her scared!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Man, he's so sure of himself, isn't he? I'm really hoping Karlea is going to be a pain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will try, but at the same time she has to be careful, all he has to do is break a few bones...

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure his answer to her question would be very reassuring... He is pretty confident, I hope she shakes up his world too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, his answer sounds even more draining then just drinking her blood ;)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. I don't think I'd trust him in the least. And he didn't answer her question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't ever trust a vampire ;)And, no, he didn't answer her question; he left it for her to decipher.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. But, but, but isn't he still planning on killing her? I don't think I'd give in if I thought that giving in would be the end of my life. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would give in if he looked like that and could do everything he says he could ;)
      But we will just have to see what Karlea does.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  7. I'm glad she's asking questions. Bliss is only good if you have the longevity to enjoy it. Intriguing six, Siren. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think she really wanted that answer to her question. I think she was at least hoping for a quick death, knowing how vampires can make it torturous and drawn out.
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you to all who commented. I will be reading yours soon and can't wait to do so, you all have terrific stories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's being enticed into his world. Will she have the strength to resist? Great six!

    p.s. Sorry I'm late commenting again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, its okay. I appreciate you taking the time to do so! And for tweeting me too :)

      I think Karlea's mind is saying to resist, but her body on the other hand...
      Armani is a hot, although scary, and will take whatever he wants ;)

      Will continue next week :)

      Delete
  10. He certainly makes a convincing argument, LOL!

    ReplyDelete