Sunday, October 14, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 1o.14.12


I love Sundays! Actually, I love Saturdays, too because that's when I craft together my SSS. But Sundays, I get to read a bunch of comments! So, thank you everyone who reads and comments every week. 

I apologize for being slow with commenting on other author's six. Every week is crazy for me with five kids, but this week I had my youngest two very sick with some nasty stomach virus. Its a good thing I'm used to not sleeping very much.

So, let's continue this thing with Armani. I know you all are waiting for his answer...

It wouldn't have mattered if you were with someone or not, I would of taken you," Armani stopped abruptly, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in both my human and non-human existence."

Armani held up her hand and with his other hand just brushed his fingertips with hers as he closed his eyes. "You're sexual energy is intense, even now as you tremble with fear."


Karlea looked at their hands. "How do you...how do you know that?"


Armani smiled, "I am what they call a sexual vampire."

Knowing what Armani looks like, I think I would melt right there :) 

Sorry its so short and there is so much more I want to share. I will definitely be continuing this until readers say they are bored of it, so please when you do get bored with Armani (if ever) let me know. ;)

So, I decided not to do my portfolio review this semester and aim for spring semester. I need more time to make my portfolio as good as it can be and I am seriously thinking of changing my focus from screenwriting to directing. So, since I can't take more classes until I pass my review, I am thinking of getting my Kickstarter campaign going for my novel (the page has been already to go for some time, I just need to hit the submit button). Any money generated helps me finish, edit, publish, and create goodies related to my novel. I'm thinking this may be the time to do it because once I start classes again where I am working on my thesis project, i won't be doing anything else. I am also thinking of doing NaNoWriMo in November again, however I will be cheating and just continuing on with BloodLust, but at least it keeps me writing. I have another novel idea, but I don't want to start another novel until I finish this one. 

Thank you for reading! Please comment! I love comments! I will always comment back and then comment on your six as well. More great authors can be found here. Have a fabulous week! 
Hearts and Stars.

21 comments:

  1. Very romantic and intense! Loved your snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get to the really steamy part(s)!
      Thanks for reading and Happy Sunday!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now just what is a sexual vampire? Guess we'll find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing six, Siren. He must be an incubus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...even now as you tremble with fear." <--what a line, love this. Looking forward to your next 6 for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexual vampire? YUM! Sexy six! And did I know you had five kids? I can't remember. Either way, we just bonded (or bonded again, lol). I have six, ages 2-14.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks for reading. No, i don't think you knew I had 5. I haven't really mentioned it much in this blog. But yay for many children and yes we just bonded! I have 4 boys and a girl, ages 1 1/2 to 11. Its tiring and I stay up until 3am working on my stuff and then get up on school days at 5am. Like I am doing right now ;)

      Delete
  7. Heyy!! Great Six! I enjoy reading these immensely, you're a wonderful author =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! ANd how do you manage life with 5 kids???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 5 kids can be hard sometimes, but I have a routine I try to keep them on. And as I said above to Sarah, I basically don't sleep. I just hired a part time nanny, so I'm feeling pretty awesome about that.
      You are in the Bay Area, right? I just moved here 3 months ago from the east coast. California has always been my dream and I am loving it!!!

      Delete
  9. I like a man (vampire) who knows what he wants and lets nothing get in his way. (He reminds me of you, Siren - you still write with all your commitments, away to go, girl!). A "sexual vampire" - you're not kidding. Intense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to write or I will go crazy!
      Thanks for stopping by! Armani will be back next week and will take everything he wants slowly but surely :)

      Delete
  10. Five kids, school, husband, writing career. Good lord, woman. I started drinking liquid Vitamin C to help with immune system. We will see. Eat lots of veggies and fruit to maintain good health. Are you walking? Exercise. Don't forget to do that. Well, Armani is a hottie. I finally found your blog! I had to sign in to blogger in order to leave comment. Blogger doesn't like WP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently went vegan and trying to stay gluten-free, so I eat tons of fruit and veggies and take vitamins and calcium supplements. Yes, i do exercise. The week I went vegan, I started P90x workout. Not a good combo, but I did it. However, I believe my p90x dvd's are in storage in Atlanta with half of my other stuff. I'd like to kick more butt with that again.
      Thanks for reading/commenting and sorry my wp blog isn't up to date for six sunday. At first I was posting to both, but then I just stopped.
      More Armani hotness next week!

      Delete
  11. I love your Six; I love your lines <3 I will be helping you to promote your Kickstarter -- This Story is Amazing & it must be completed!! Also, you should do those kids stories you were talking about this week, this way, the five kids can have something of yours to read :)

    ReplyDelete