Wednesday, October 24, 2018

MidWeek Tease 1o.24.18

Welcome to MidWeek Tease! Thank you to Angelica Dawson for hosting this fun blog hop! 

Where we last left off, Charlotte was on her date with with the handsome, wealthy...and vampire, Anton Pierce. After things started to heat up in public, Anton decided to bring her back to his penthouse. We are in Charlotte's p.o.v...
*This is still a WIP

He led me through the first floor, pointing to doors...bathroom, office, laundry room, and the door to the large terrace that had a hot tub and a small indoor swimming pool that was encased in glass, I could only guess it was heated since most of the year this city is the tundra.
He led me up a beautiful modern wooden stairway that went to the second floor, explaining that there was a master bedroom and bath, a second bedroom, a second bath, and a library. I followed him around speechless over the luxury, I wasn’t used to any of this, my place looked like a shithole. He opened the door to one of the rooms, I walked in. It was the master bedroom and it was huge. It was his bedroom.
“I can’t imagine having all this space.” I said.
“It is nice, but I don’t really like living in a building. I like my country house, its quiet, wooded, and no neighbors. But this will do when I have to stay in the city, which is looking to be more frequent now.” He said, as he looked at me and smiled.
I smiled back at him and he took my hand and led me out to the balcony that overlooked the city and his terrace.
I stared at the city lights that stretched out and below, as I leaned against the balcony.
“You really miss the big city, don’t you?” He said, standing right next to me, watching me stare.
“Sometimes. This city hardly compares.” I replied, snapping myself out of it. I looked at him and smiled. “Maybe there’s enough here to keep me occupied and happy. Maybe all that other stuff doesn’t matter.”
“I hope so, I hope to make you happy for however long I may.”
I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on him, closing my eyes. The last thing I wanted tonight was a relationship, but yet here I was dating a millionaire, feeling way more connected than I should, and wanting him way more than I should. I already felt like I was in love with him, which sounded crazy.
He held me tight, until I opened my eyes and looked up at him. Our lips met and our hands began to explore each other’s bodies, groping and gripping at fabric. He pulled me back inside his bedroom, pulling my cropped hoodie off as soon as I stepped over the threshold. I managed to unbutton his shirt, sliding it off his arms, leaving him in a black t-shirt. That was first time i had seen his bare arms. He was more muscular than I had expected, and tattooed. One arm had various black mandalas and moons. The other was a black and grey dragon/serpent-like body without feet that flowed around and down his arm and ended at his wrist, the head of the dragon trapped under his sleeve. The only bright color was red that flowed off of the serpent body in various places. My fingers caressed the serpent body as he began to kiss my neck. I dug my fingers into his arm as he sucked hard at my neck. I couldn’t help but to moan and breath heavily. He moved down towards my chest, before pulling himself away. I continued to caress his tattooed arm, pushing up the sleeve on shirt, the serpent body ending with a beautiful wolf’s head -- not exactly what I was expecting. He looked at my fingers caressing his tattoo and smiled at me.
“How drunk are you?” He asked.
“Not really at all.” I replied.
“The moonshine?”
I shook my head, “Burning a hole in my stomach and killing my liver, but that’s about it.”
“Good.” He smirked, “Punishments are owed, Miss Charlotte, before we get carried away any further. I’ll take it easy since it is our first time. Now please remove your short shorts, if its not too much for our second date.”
He did it again, caling me Miss, and once again, I had to keep myself from melting into a puddle on the floor. I stared at him.
“Well, considering I was ready to remove all my clothing a minute ago, Mr. Pierce,” I noticed his eyebrows raise at this and he slightly bit his lip. “I don’t think my short shorts are too much.” I replied snarky.
He rolled his eyes and shook his head, “That mouth is just going to keep getting you in trouble.”
I turned away from him and swayed my hips as I slowly pulled off my short shorts, leaving me in my black lace boy short panties. I stepped out of my short shorts, making sure to not catch them on my boots, leaving them as a heap on the floor. I turned and faced him. His eyes traveled down my body, and I enjoyed it, my lace panties very revealing.
“Turn around.” He demanded in a tone that i hadn’t experienced with him yet. It reverberated through my body, making every nerve tingle. I wasn’t going to last long with him.

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors below!

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs, ~Siren X

6 comments: