Wednesday, June 27, 2018

MidWeek Tease o6.27.18

Welcome to MidWeek Tease! Thanks to Angelica Dawson for hosting this fun blog hop!

School is over and I finally have the summer off, which means more regular posts from me. Where we last left off, Anton just fed from his donors so that he didn't lose control on his date with Charlotte. He didn't kill them, they are just unconscious...
I felt much better than I had when I awakened, but tonight was still going to be difficult. I texted Charlotte, apologizing for my lateness, just saying my day didn’t go as planned. I hated lying to her, but coming out and saying I awoke to a hunger I’ve never felt before and if I had texted you, I probably would have hunted you down and killed you, wouldn’t have gone over well. If I was having difficulty lying to her then I had better practice answers in my head, if she asked about my day...or anything really.

I asked her if she would still be interested in going out with me tonight, that I could pick her up in an hour. She replied, yes, and that she understood things happen, that she would see me in an hour. She gave me her address, 72 Girton Place. I now knew where she lived. This was all dangerous ground once again, she would be alone with me in the car, it was like I was setting myself up to lose control. I just wanted to be with her and make as normal to a date as possible.

I got ready and checked on Marlena and Jax. I set out snacks and orange juice, so when they came to they could quickly get their blood sugar levels up. I left them a note, thanking them, and a hefty check, showing my appreciation for what they had done for me. I headed to the parking garage. Once in my car, I took a few minutes to make sure the monster in me was settled. Charlotte only lived five minutes away, it didn’t give me enough time to focus and center myself.

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors below.

Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

6 comments: