Sunday, January 18, 2015

WeWriWa o1.18.15

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday!
What a week it has been!

We are going to continue right where we left off last week. Armani has brought Karlea inside after the storm hit.

Karlea grabbed the towel from him, he was so worried about getting Karlea dry, he had forgotten to dry himself; water dripping from his hair and from his shirt. He looked like a little boy with no one to care for him. Karlea reached up and dried his hair, pushing it out of his face when she was done, Armani watching her. She dried off his neck and arms. Armani took the towel from her and threw it on the floor. He took her hand and began dancing with her, spinning her around. As the song picked up, he let go of her to give her some space; as she spun herself around, an arm grabbed her around the waist and another arm wrapped around her neck. it was certainly not Armani, Karlea could see him across the room. Oh no, who has her? Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments!

You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

I'm excited, I started writing a treatment today for a new story that has to do with pirates. And of course, its slightly erotic ;) In other news, I broke up with the guy I was seeing and who was living with me since October. I made him move out a few days ago. It was a relationship that was just headed down the wrong path. I don't even feel bad, it was a situation that needed to end and probably should have ended a few weeks ago. I have found myself reclaiming my space - my very small two bedroom apartment - and I'm already finding myself being more creative. I feel free and I feel great! its a great start to 2015!!! It really is.

Enjoy your week! Its 2015, do something fabulous!

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

12 comments:

  1. Great hook at the end of this snippet! Can't wait to see what's happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great line, "Armani took the towel from her and threw it on the floor."
    Would really be hot if that's all she had on.
    Nice 8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be really hot! And that might just happen later :) you never know!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Yikes! Who does have her? An arm around her neck makes it sound very deadly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued to know who has her, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted late this week, but you can find out ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. No, you can't leave off there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete