Sunday, November 16, 2014

WeWriWa 11.16.14

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday! Its almost Thanksgiving, I love this time of the year, although I wish I wasn't so busy so I could enjoy being a little more festive. That's it, once the week of Thanksgiving hits, I'm going to start pushing things aside and make time to do the holiday things I enjoy and other things I enjoy.

After Karlea tempted Armani with her blood, and he resisted, we continue right where we left off last week...

She handed him back his glass, in hopes of pulling her hand away, but his free hand placed an unbreakable grip on her hand, keeping it in place as he set down the wine glass. He returned to caressing her palm, Karlea trying desperately not to fall victim to the waves.
“Something wrong?” Armani said with all seriousness.
“No,” Karlea lied.
Seconds later, she couldn’t stand it anymore. Before she knew what she was doing, she pushed Armani down by the shoulders and jumped on top of him, straddling him. Armani smirked and cautiously put his hands just above her knees, letting his nails scratch her skin as he dragged them up her thighs, pushing the short skirt of her dress up, revealing her black lacy underwear.

Uh-oh, now what will happen?! I'm smiling because I know a lot of readers have been waiting for this moment. 

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments!

You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:





Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

Enjoy your week!


Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

10 comments:

  1. Great tension! A few typos here but I could feel their chemistry...and heat. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tease. Yes, I want to know more. Next week won't get her fast enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice buildup of tension and letting it spill over just a bit. Way to leave everyone hanging, though. :-) Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be good at leaving people hanging ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. What exactly are you waiting for? hehehe ;)
      Thanks for stopping by, more next week!

      Delete