Sunday, October 19, 2014

WeWriWa 1o.19.14

Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday! I've been so busy, wish I could say I was busy writing, but no, moving in August really killed my creative time :(

Where we last left off, Karlea was having a sexy blood daydream about Armani...

Loud thunder overhead snapped Karlea out of her daydream, she breathed heavily.
“Okay?” Armani asked, concerned.
“Yeah,” Karlea breathed with uncertainty.
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah, I'm fine," Karlea said quickly
“I don’t know what you’re dreaming, I don’t control it.”
Karlea could feel the tip of his fang brush against her shoulder, as much as she hated him, it drove her wild.
“But if you want me to, I can arrange it.” Armani continued.
“That’s not necessary.” Karlea said, barely able to speak.

Oh, I think someone is having a hard time controlling herself :)

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments!
You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

Enjoy your week!


Hearts & Stars,
~Siren


3 comments:

  1. I don't think she's the only one having a hard time controlling herself. Great 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wonder if she refuses his help because she hates him or because she is enjoying the dreams so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! It gets better, just wait for it ;)

      Delete