Sunday, July 20, 2014

WeWriWa o7.20.14

Welcome to another edition of Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday! Well I guess it is only Snippet Sunday this week, since I was late posting and WeWriWa took my name down. Oh well, shit happens and I'm even thankful for the posts I do get out on time. 

Where we last left off, Armani made a toast to their future. This picks up right when he made the toast.

Karlea stared at him. They sipped their wine, Armani watched as Karlea drank down her wine quickly. He disappeared and returned with the bottle of wine, refilling her glass.
"Thank you," Karlea said with a breathy voice, obviously feeling more of the euphoria.
Armani shook his head in acknowledgement, he listened to the swing tune playing on the stereo. He smiled, reaching for Karlea's glass; he set both glasses down and then quickly scooped Karlea off of her feet as she screamed. He set her back down in the middle of the room, taking both of her hands in his, he began to swing her around in perfect swing dance fashion. Karlea laughed and screamed as the room spun around her.

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments! Also, if anyone wants to share there writing schedule - you know, between work, family, school, etc., please share, I'm all for listening ;)

You can follow Karlea and Armani on social media and sign up for the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required

Email Format


You can read more great authors here and here

Enjoy your week!


Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering what the screaming is all about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's explained better in the book, but she's screaming in a good way as Armani swing dances with her, tossing her up into the air and catching her.
      I have a good friend who used to swing dance, he was able to swing his girl around, it looked so awesome and fun. I've always wanted to learn to swing dance after that :)

      Delete