Sunday, December 1, 2013

12.o1.13

Welcome to the post-ThanXgiving Weekend Writing Warriors/Snippet Sunday! Happy December! 

Last week, we left off where Armani was getting very weak from the loss of blood. Edited to fit into 8.

Armani looked at her, she was hot with his blood dripping down her mouth and down her chest;
the hunger got to him and his vision of Karlea became a flow of her blood and the sound of her heart loudly ringing in his ears; he needed to feed.
"I need to feed," he said.
"I'm right here," Karlea replied, tempting him.
Armani tightened his grip on her once again and looked at her, his eyes turned from red to black. He opened his mouth, showing his fangs, he brought them to her neck and went to bite down.
"No!' Armani shouted as he let go of her, "I'll kill you if I do."
Armani paused and regained his composure, "Please excuse me, I shall be back very soon."

Was Karlea hoping for death? Thanks for reading and please comment, I love reading your comments!

Want more K & A? You can follow them on social media and subscribe to the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required
Email Format


The AFI Saga
AFI is Friday!!!! I can't believe I'm actually going to see Davey in his hometown! This is going to be stellar ;) I've seen him perform in SF, but Oakland will be very different, it is his home :) I also can't believe that in the span of just a little over a month, I am seeing them for the second time! The second leg of the tour starts in January and I am gong to try to celebrate 2014 with a roadtrip to Tucson, Arizona to see them, since it is the closest they will be to Cali. Yes, I am addicted to seeing them live.

You can read more great authors here and here.

Have a great week!

Hearts & Stars,
~Siren

6 comments:

  1. Nice. I do wonder if she knew that, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I think we will find out if death was her plan or if she was just simply trying to help him since she took so much ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, he is so much in control of himself that it's frightening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is in way more control than you would think he is, however it is only for Karlea, he wouldn't want to lose her so quickly :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, when Armani regains his composure, he's VERY composed! ;)

      Delete
    3. @Kelworthfiles It was probably more difficult than he let on ;)

      Delete