Sunday, May 12, 2013

WeWriWa 05.12.13


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! And welcome to another Weekend Writing Warriors. I am so happy to be back participating each week, I was definitely missing this from my life - I need this no matter how busy I get.

I want to quickly thank all my readers from last week for stopping by - I will get to reading yours! I need to create a schedule again, where I sit and read/comment on everyone's.

Okay, so where we last left off in BloodLust: Armani, Karlea was tempted by the offering of his blood, which she took in hopes of becoming stronger so she could kill Armani and escape. In the following snippet, we get insight into Armani's thoughts as she drinks from him. Remember he was getting totally turned on from her drinking from him...

Armani had to have her, he had to make her his for eternity. No one had ever made him feel like this, vampire or otherwise. She would be an excellent lover and he could play with her.He would keep her human for as long as he could, eventually turning her, blood bonding her as a human, and then as a vampire. Her love for Jake and Vaughn made her destin to become a vampire anyway, Armani would simply make her love him. 
Karlea pulled away from his arm, fast, as the wound began to heal, she was at her limit of blood intake. One hand held onto Armani's arm, her nails digging into his skin as the first euphoria of how much she drank passed through her, making her completely high like a drug and lost to the world. Armani knew exactly what she was feeling and that, along with her nails digging into his vampiric flesh, turned him on even more.

That was a long snippet. And so intense, I can't even make a comment about it or even give you a hint of where it might go!

Thank you for reading and please comment, I love to read and respond to comments, it lets me know if I should keep writing this or not. 

If you love the story between Karlea and Armani, you can always find them on social media and sign up for the newsletter:




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required
Email Format



Have a great week!

Hearts & Stars
~Siren

15 comments:

  1. Wow an intense and wonderfully written snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I'm still in love/hate with Armani. He certainly makes a lot of assumptions, doesn't he LOL? Terrific snippet again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Armani seems to know what he wants and pretends that it's what she wants too. He must be very difficult to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is quite evil. I like Karlea's plan to escape but can she resist his will!? Terrific snippet, Siren! Glad you're back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for stopping by! I am very glad to be back.

      Delete
  5. Hot damn, I missed this story! Awesome excerpt, Siren! Can't wait for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, that makes me so happy! :) I have missed reading yours as well, your work always puts a :) on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Sounds dizzying and exciting for both of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both feeling pretty good right about now. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  8. I think he's headed for disaster - no one ever makes someone love them. Nicely done, Siren. :)

    ReplyDelete