Sunday, May 5, 2013

WeWriWa 05.05.13


Welcome to another edition of Weekend Writing Warriors. 

This week is another 8 from my WIP novel, BloodLust: Armani. In this scene, Armani has fed her some of his blood and is trying to get her to fight him for her freedom. Last week's snippet left Armani offering more of his blood to her. Will she take it?


Armani held it out to Karlea, "Here." She looked at it and looked away as though the temptation was too much.
"You want it." Armani said, "You know how it will make you feel, and the power it will give..."
"Just think, you could get out of here and find your way back to Jake."
Karlea took his wrist, her warm touch radiating through him as she held onto it and brought it to her mouth. He felt her warm lips wrap around the wound and gently suck, he couldn't believe how euphoric it felt to have her touch him and suck on him. Armani watched as she drank and drank, completely turned on by it and by how much she was ingesting, usually humans couldn't tolerate so much. 

I guess the thought of killing Armani and finding Jake was too tempting for her not to drink. What is Armani thinking?

Thanks for reading and please comment, I love to read comments and respond. The comments really hep me to improve my writing and see where the story should go.

You can find more great authors here.

As always, if you love the story between Armani and Karlea, you can follow them on social media and sign up for the newsletter.




Subscribe to the Newsletter

* indicates required
Email Format



Have a great week!

Hearts & Stars
~Siren


9 comments:

  1. And I continue my love/hate relationship to Armani yet another week! I enjoy the excerpts, wish I knew if I like him or not LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the day you make your decision ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. She's gonna need every ounce of his power, methinks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely is if she is going to take Armani down.

      Delete
  3. I've read a lot of vamp drinking scenes and that one was awesome. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow what are each of them thinking? Seems like neither is thinking clearly which so makes for some spicy conflict.

    History Sleuth's Writings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much of his blood will leave Karlea dependent on it for the ret of her human life, I think she is lost in the moment and forgetting that.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete