Wednesday, January 16, 2019

MidWeek Tease o1.16.19

Welcome to MidWeek Tease! A big shout out to Angelica Dawson for continuing to host this fun blog hop! 

Where we last left off, weeks ago, Anton went hunting after taking Charlotte home from their date. In the morning, Charlotte texts Anton to scold him for leaving gifts on her desk at work. His response is a simple and authoritative, get used to it. This is where we continue on...

My phone buzzed with a text from Charlotte. Sassy in her text, scolding me for leaving her breakfast, tea, flowers, and a gift of scented candles on her desk (again) at her work. My response was a simple and authoritative, get used to it. Yes, Mr. Pierce, was her cheeky reply. I rolled my eyes and dialed the art gallery’s phone number. As I expected, Charlotte answered the phone.
“Memorial Art Gallery, this is Charlotte.”
“I could hear all the sarcasm in your last text.” I said.
“Oh, you did?” She asked, innocently, and then added, “Glad you caught onto that.”
I laughed, “Its all fun and games until I see you later. Which, by the way, how sore is your ass?”
“Well, i’m sitting fine, so not sore enough I guess.” She whispered into the phone.
“Did you take a hot bubble bath?”
“I did.”
“You’ll have to tell me about it tonight, and show me.”
“Okay.” She said as I could hear faint voices in the background. “I have to go.”
“I’ll see you tonight.”
“Looking forward to it.”
“And Charlotte…”
“Yes, Mr. Pierce?” She said, seductively.
In my own seductive tone, I answered, “One more thought for the day...I’m currently naked in my bed, after taking a bubble bath where I fantasized about you.”
“Keep fantasizing about me, please.” She begged, her voice filled with sudden need.
“I’ll call or text you later.” I said, before hanging up.

Thanks for reading! You can read more great authors below!
Bleeding Hearts & Fangs,
~Siren X

3 comments: